Due to the school holidays and coaches education over the next couple of weekends we have decided that we will have to cancel training for the next two weekends. This weekend we have no coaches for the 2011s as they are all on a training course and the following weekend at least half of players are away or on holiday.
So it is with regret that we have to cancel training. Fitba will restart again on the 29th October and we will let you know nearer the time if it is indoors or outdoors dependent on the weather.
Academy Cancelled 17/03/2018
Sorry Football cancelled
Football Weather Update 16/03/2018
Hi Guys keep an eye out tomorrow for the weather.
Football Set for Weekend
Football Returns this weekend
Snow Still On Training Pitches :-(
Snow Still Effecting Pitches