Hi Everyone and hope you enjoyed the Easter Break
Back to football this weekend and as discussed we shall be splitting the groups in to smaller groups with the same coaches on a week to week basis.
This will help with the player development and coach to player relationship over the coming Months.
The key over the next few Months is repeat/repeat/repeat, continuity with the coaches and continuity with the players, this is a perfect opportunity to ensure that we get an early start on the coaching curriculum, Agility, Balance, coordination, awareness, conditioning, skill, touch, turn, position ect….ect…
The coaches will be able to tailor the coaching sessions with smaller groups, target the areas where the players need most help and to challenge the players who need to be. This will help the Academy develop and more creative, technical and skilful players.
So we need all the players to be at Poltonhall this week at 09:30am so as to get all the players in to the groups for the up and coming season, I have done this before and have some learning from times before.
1. Be on time, it difficult to arrange the players if they are late and not there !!
2. Help the coaches identify your player, from behind the fence please listen in.
3. It takes a little while and the players can become distracted, please help us keep the players quiet and respectful whilst we sort out the players. If they are talking and shouting at their friends other players can’t hear the names being called.
4. Take note of who the coaches are and their names, you should get to know them as they will be the your player’s coaches.
5. Please note the training area you are allocated as they will be in the same place every week, this will be for games and training.
If you are unable to attend this Saturday you must let me know, phone call, text, email, if you are not there and I don’t know then I will assume you no longer need a placement, it will be offered to someone else on the waiting list. We have some players who only attend occasionally and have a long waiting list. We need to know if the place is still required.
See you all on Saturday at 09:30, parking will be busy so please plan ahead.
Very Best Regards
Bonnyrigg Rose Academy Director
New Intake for 2019
BONNYRIGG ROSE FOOTBALL ACADEMY NEW INTAKE FOR 2nd MARCH 2019 FOR ALL PLAYERS BORN 2013 There will also be limited spaces for Players born 2014 in Primary 1 PRIMARY 1 & 2 BOYS AND GIRLS ALL WELCOME !! Held Every Saturday at Poltonhall Astros on the 3G Pitch 10:00am till 11:00am If you are [...]
Football for the 2012s and 2013s Cancelled
Hi Everyone With storm Callum making its way towards us it looks like it will reach us tomorrow at football 0-clock With this in mind i thought it pertinent that we cancel early today rather than tomorrow. Mum’s and Dad’s long lie in tomorrow and see you all next week (some shall be off with [...]
September 2018 Dear Parents/ Carers, Astroturf Pitches at Poltonhall – Update In the meantime, in preparation for change, the club has made change to the Structure from a Club Committee to a Management Team. Management Team Structure The recommendation for any organisation looking to take over an Asset is to have a Managerial [...]
Football is Back for 2013s and 2012s
Hi Everyone and hope you all had a great summer